This year’s summer retreat for Mindfulness Meditation will be held at the GLBV premises in Southfield, Michigan. You will be provided with daily breakfast and a vegetarian lunch during the course of the retreat.
Mindfulness Meditation retreat will help you ….
· Learn practical skills of mindfulness meditation.
· Learn methods for deepening mindful awareness.
· Gain increased understanding of various meditation techniques.
· Learn how to intentionally cultivate positive emotions.
· Develop practical skills of relational mindfulness.
· Simple relaxation to freedom from suffering
· Defuse stress, discover inner resources, explore mind-body relationship, and expand senses.
Great Lakes Buddhist Vihara (GLBV)
Monastery for Inner Peace and Meditation
The Great Lakes Buddhist Vihara (GLBV) has a 20 year history of teaching Theravada Buddhism in the great lakes region. It is committed to disseminate Buddhist teachings in the region and to provide emotional or spiritual help to people of any faith.
Meditation retreats at GLBV are conducted by Bhante Sankichcha and Bhante Kusala who are experienced practitioners and trainers of Theravada meditation practices.